Flying insects are widely spread throughout Amman and Jordan. They can be found in houses, restaurants, warehouses, factories, offices, companies, hotels, hospitals, schools, universities, banks, and others.
Bash Services provides specialized treatment designed to effectively and efficiently control and prevent pests from spreading an infection within your house or workplace. Our use of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) techniques focuses on finding and treating the source of pests. Most flying insects come from outside where they breed in decaying organic materials and food (such as meat, fruits and vegetables) or feces. These include compost piles, farms, dead animals on the roads, and litter boxes — virtually anywhere there is decomposing organic matter, and thus, flying insects can carry and transmit diseases such as salmonella. They multiply in decaying matter and feces and bacteria can attach to their bodies, especially on their legs and wings.
Flying insects are not welcome in our environment for number of reasons:
- Bites and stings that cause pain and swelling.
- Bites can transmit a large number of dangerous bacterial, viral and parasitic diseases to humans and pets; it can also cause allergies and asthma.
- Contamination of food, water and surfaces as they feed on food products in stores, spoiling and contaminating them.
- It feeds on fabric such as clothing and furniture.
- It causes damage to wood, clothing, and furniture.