Vinegar and baking soda to clean your carpets !
Have you tried all ways to clean carpets or remove stains but couldn’t renew it?
Using natural ingredients from home, you will be able to clean your carpets and remove all food spots with few steps using vinegar and baking soda. In addition to its role in cleaning, this solution sanitizes your furniture and surfaces, to keep you and your family out of disease caused from bacteria and viruses.
Below is the definite solution of cleaning and sanitizing your carpets !
How to use vinegar and baking soda for cleaning and sanitizing?
- You firstly need to remove dirt as much as possible with a dry mop. (If you have a steam cleaner at home, you can cover the stain with a dry mop, and pass the steam over it for few minutes, so stains become easier to remove). Then, clean your carpet as regular with a vacuum cleaner machine.
- Add a small amount of vinegar on the spot as a patch test first to check if your carpet can take it.
- Mix a solution of one part white vinegar to three parts of water. You can use lemon mixed with the vinegar for more effective results. (add a proper amount depending on the stain size you have).
- After mixing the solution, apply it using a sprayer onto the carpet and leave it for 20 minutes. Blot with a microfiber cloth without scrubbing.
- Once the carpet’s dry, sprinkle the spot with baking soda and leave it overnight.
- Next day, use the vacuum cleaner again to remove the powder.
For healthier lifestyle , it is recommended to use vinegar and baking soda to clean everything in your house regularly. You can use the solution on mattresses, curtains, sofas, fridge, microwave, sink, toilets, floor…etc, so you always have clean house with fresh smell.
Have a fresh and clean House !